Friday, January 15, 2016

Another quilt completed


Completed this quilt for a customer and she loved it.  She gave it to her son for Christmas.  Not only does it look great on this side, but she had white on white for backing and it created the most awesome design so can be reversed to use either way.  

I just got in some more accuquilt cutters. Accurate cuts for better quilts.  I have a few customers that have purchased my  cutters and loved using them to get their quilts cut out and ready to sew.  I have heard a lot of people who would love to use the cutters but do not want the expense of purchasing the cutter and then do a quilt and have the cutter sit on the shelf.  So one of my customers wanted to know what I would charge for her to use mine. Well we came up with a price of $10.00 per project.  She was thrilled.

I also purchased a ScanNCut2.   What is this you ask, well this machine will do just about anything but cut out cookie dough.   I have had customers that love to applique but do not like the tedious cutting.  Well I have the solution.  We can scan in the designs of the applique into this unit and then place the fabric for the applique with the iron on adhesive of your choice and cut them out and in no time appliques are ready to put on that project to iron on and edge.  Also watch for my blue Canyon Truck around town.  I have done my own vinyl decals.  Awesome.  So for a $10.00 fee per project we create rhinestones pattern to put on a sweatshirt, skirt, or any apparel you want to dress up. (Rhinestones of course are an additional cost)  Cutwork, paintwork and crystalwork like the Bernina Sewing machines, this machine can do it as well. Scrapbooking, Card Making  oh my my brain keeps coming up with lots of creations.


Another quilt on the frame, so I guess I will close for now and until we meet again, happy quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment