Saturday, November 26, 2016

Well our summer and fall has flown by and winter has visited us with a snow storm.  I am blessed to have customers calling me to do their quilts.  A GREAT BIG thank you to those who have referred them to me.

I have been busy quilting for customers and working on a couple of special ones.  The one is shown using my ScanNCut2 and ScanNCut Canvas software.  We started a small group of us here in Cheyenne and I am teaching them how to utilize the ScanNCut for applique cutouts to save cutting after the fabric is sewn in the hoop.  I also will be teaching at The Fig Leaf in 2017 to show how to enlarge a pattern to the 200%, 300%, 400% size in order to do an applique panel like the one shown below in the pictures I am sharing.  I had so much fun in doing this panel and now it is ready for the customer to complete from Carpenter Wy.

I have found a new place to design my web page and set it up with online shopping as well.  I am loving how it is turning out but still some work so please visit often.

Received a QuiltForKids donation from a gal in Burns and still looking for businesses that want to donate $$ to get this up and running again.  The main office is in Pennsylvania that started this program and there is an account for CheyenneQFK@qfk.org.

I have posted a slide show on my Web page and will be changing that out every month and a half, so go visit and see what is being offered there as well.

I want to wish you all a Very Happy Holidays and that the New Year will bring us all good blessings.

A Day Spent Quilting is a Day well Spent :)  Enjoy the pictures from start to finish of the panel.

Marcia
Longarm of The West Custom Quilting, LLC






1 comment:

  1. Download 1000's of free machine embroidery designs with small, medium and large size and all famous machine formats at falcon embroidery they have almost all kind of designs applique, animals, cartoons etc toothless dragon embroidery design

    ReplyDelete